Marik felt left out when Porter and Autumn were doing homework today...
I sure hope he doesn't have bad eyesight!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Marik Coloring
Posted by
David A Edwards
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are, updated once in a while.
Marik felt left out when Porter and Autumn were doing homework today...
I sure hope he doesn't have bad eyesight!
Posted by
David A Edwards
at
9:53 PM
4 comments:
wahoo! an update.
and can i tell you how much i love marik? everytime i think about him i smile. yes, i think about him. and all of you of course. we miss you.
move closer to us!
maybe someday we'll meet in the middle...you move closer to us, we'll move a little closer to you. deal?
It's about time! Marik is so funny. I miss you guys a lot! Hopefully we will still get to meet up this summer. Do you guys know where you are going yet?
SO cute and SO big! I can't beleive how big Marik is. That was SO fun to see you guys about this time last year. Marik pretty much stayed in one place last time I saw him! I think he looks a lot like Autum! Miss you, Amber!
Post a Comment