So...as a Christmas gift, in celebration of graduation, and my birthday, and maybe our 10th anniversery as well, David and I went on a Caribbean Cruise with Carnival. It was so much fun, but sadly we lost half of our pictures. I nearly cried when I found out, especially because we had such a wonderful time in Grand Cayman, and all of those pictures are gone forever! We went to a turtle farm and saw the cutest little turtles. We were able to pick them up, and they would struggle, so we would just rub their necks and they would calm right down. It was so cute, so we had a million pictures of that. The highlight of the trip was feeding the stingrays...we actually had a picture of one on David's back, and me holding one, amid many other amazing shots that the world will never see. Enough of my whining though, I guess. We had a great time, gained a little weight, (was that just me? I didn't ask David.) and enjoyed the time to relax and spend time just the two of us. Thank you to Maxine, Megan, and Ken for watching the kids. They had a great time too!
Monday, May 26, 2008
The Cruise!
Posted by
David A Edwards
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are hot.
soooo sad about the pictures. did you almost cry, or actually cry? c'mon ... you can tell me.
looks like you had fun.
I'm glad to see that you are finally updating your blog! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place and your new pets (hint hint). Love Marik's tap dancing. He's going to be in Riverdance when he is older. I miss you guys a lot! It was fun getting to see you and your fam. Thanks again for everything! Love ya!
Gotta love those cruises! Great way to celebrate. As for the MIA photos, that'll be your excuse to go back.
I'm jealous! Hope Florida is treating you well. Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment