Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Funny


Marik is really fun to have around during the day. He has a great personality and makes me laugh quite a bit. I wanted to post this video of him yodeling...I don't know where he got it from...has he met David's Uncle Tim? :) I also wanted to include this picture with Grandma Edwards.  Unfortunately I had just missed a very rare moment where Marik was cuddling up to her when she put her arm around him. Marik is hard to catch on camera doing the sweet things he occasionally does.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amber he is soooo big, I can't believe it!! What happened to the little baby marik?? :( We need to see you guys soon!! Marik won't even remember me! :( I love the yodeling!!

Ashley said...

So funny! I'm glad you caught it on video. I'm even more glad that I got to hear it over the phone. He's such a cutie. Oh, and Aubrey tells everyone that she's 6 so at least Marik is closer to his actual age... Why do they want to grow up so fast anyway?