Sunday, May 31, 2009
Disney World!
We made it do Disney! The kids finished their "star charts", and they offer a free pass on your birthday, so we celebrated my 30th birthday at Disney World. I think we picked the perfect day because the weather was pretty good, and the lines were pretty short, so I think we saw and did everything! It was a great day!
Posted by
Amber
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy 30th! What a fun way to spend your birthday!
How fun I am glad you had a good time. Your hair looks cute, I like you darker like that:)
As soon as I saw the pictures I thought to myself, "Are they wet?". What a cute wet family :) I'm glad you had a great time!
I'm glad you guys had fun. Your family is so cute! I miss you guys! Not too much longer now!
Post a Comment