Monday, August 24, 2009

He's Three!!

 

 

 

Cute little baby Marik has grown up and had his third birthday! Yes, I made yet another lame cake for him, but he doesn't really care. He specified that he wanted to have a pink transformers cake, but this is what it ended up to be and he was thrilled. Marik is such a fun kid who is really starting to talk to and be nice to people. He loves to play with Porter and Autumn, and his friends. He cried when Porter and Autumn went to school the morning of his birthday, but quickly recoved and had a great day with his best pal Ellie. Happy Birthday, Marik!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

(Japes) said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Marik dear!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Marik! We miss you here! Aubrey still talks about seeing you! I'm glad you had a good day. We love you!

Amber- The cake looks great!

Amy said...

I can't believe he is 3!! We miss you guys so much and wish that we could see you all soon!!

Lisseth said...

We wish Marik a very belated birthday! Just for the record when we were on holidays I was thinking that Marik turned 3. Hope he had a good one.
Ps
I can't believe how much Amy's daughter Victoria has grown up!