Monday, July 27, 2009

Saskatoon, SK

My dad loves whirlwind trips, so he suggested we visit Darren and Erin on Saturday morning, and by Saturday afternoon, we were starting the 7 hour trip (one way) to visit them. Although we didn't get to see their new baby while there, it was worth the trip. Autumn and Marik loved spending time with Alivia and Halle, and I got to see Darren, and my wonderful sister in law, Erin. (Who, by the way, looks great pregnant, but I didn't include a picture, because I know how I would feel about it. Actually, the real reason is that the only one I have is of just her, and she is not looking at the camera, so it would look very sneaky of me. :)

 

 

So, I am not a dog person, but if someone offered us a free dog like this Pomeranian-chiuaua mix...I would have a hard time turning them down.
 

 

Who knew Saskatchewan was so beautiful?! Erin, you are a fabulous cook, and hostess...it was mean of us to make you do that at 9 months pregnant! I am so glad we saw you guys! Thanks so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: