Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Cahoon

 

 

 

 

It is hard to pick pictures for the 3 weeks of fun we had with my mom and dad. Here is a little sampler of some of the things we did and saw...Homosassa Springs, Sea World, the southern coast of Florida...a random psycho-looking Ninja Turtle. Thanks for all the fun and memories Grandma and Grandpa! We feel very lucky to have had you all to ourselves over Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I was wondering when this post was going to come! Isn't it going to be even more fun when the whole fam damily is going to be down there? Hopefully...

Holly said...

That looks so fun. It seems a little odd to be wearing shorts right next to the Christmas tree. It snowed today. Many ward were cancelled including Glen Burnie. Too bad you moved. . . . PS We drove to church on dry roads.

Camilla said...

So many stories to catch up on this blog, Amber!! You amaze me... those Halloween costumes are fantastic, your children are beautiful and adorable! And I think it's funny that you have to explain why Autumn has a plain birthday cake...

love ya, look forward to seeing you this summer!

Melinda said...

Amber, I just came over from Holly's blog and wanted to let you know how beautiful and grown up your children are. I hope you are enjoying Florida and I am so happy you had your parents visit for so long - sounds wonderful!!