Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hoggetown Medieval Faire
This was our second visit to Gainesville's "Hoggetown Festival". We really enjoy it! One favorite this year was this tall couple, who we were able to visit with. My kids enjoyed our conversation, so I am going to include it. After we went through the maze at the festival, the tall man said to us: "I did that maze once...I got really lost." I then told him I was surprised at that seeing as he was so tall and could just look over the top of the maze. He said he hadn't thought of that, and that his wife was really mad. I then said: "Your big-headed wife?" Porter and Autumn were really laughing. Sometimes it is fun for kids, and adults, to state the obvious.
Posted by
Amber
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
His big headed wife is quite enchanting. I like that big slab of meat Autumn is munching on. I always wanted to eat one of those when I was a kid just like the guys on "The Sword in the Stone".
i want to visit. dang law school.
someday we'll have money. i hope. and we'll come to FL.
Post a Comment