Saturday, June 19, 2010

Catch up

We seem to always be busy, but I fail to take very good pictures of things we are doing, and just fail in general at blogging. I want a record of the kid's growing up years, so I will just post pictures for catch up here and there like I have been doing. :)

 

One of David's fellow residents recently had a fun birthday party for her daughter which included horse back riding for the kids. They all loved it, and we were thrilled to be invited to Alexandra's birthday party!
 

 

Easter? I didn't blog anything...this is all I had of Easter, although we had a few really fun easter egg hunts with friends. These are of the Rx playgroup Easter party. The older kids joined in a separate day for lunch and a hunt at the "dizzy park".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: