Thursday, July 01, 2010

Reunited with our Maryland Friends!

It was so fun to see all of our friends in Maryland! We came at a terrible time. The Braithwaites and the Summers were moving and we just barged our way into that busy time of their lives. I am so glad we were able to see them, especially before the Braithwaites moved to Egypt! Thanks so much to them for being awesome hosts, and the Egglestons for letting us crash there as well! We sure miss all of you guys!

I have to mention the trip there, which was an event! My friend Keri and her kids drove with us...through the night Cahoon style on the way there! She is awesome to go with that crazy plan! Turns out I am not quite as Cahoon as I thought...it was hard and wiped me out, (probably wiped us all out...though the kids were pretty awesome!) so we drove through the day on the way home. :)

 

It was crazy to see how much all of the kid's friends had grown! Thomas Joyner, who is Autumn's age, is taller than Porter now!!
 

This was a momentous occassion! We have anticipated watching Holly's "Junior Miss" video for years, and it finally worked out. It took moving to Egypt for her to let us watch it! Worth the wait, for sure! :)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: