Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo for Halloween!

:) Had to use that title...I have talked to several moms about how Halloween is our least favorite holiday. I spent many stressful hours trying to make the kids their costumes, and then it is so hot here they don't really want to wear them too long. Then you run yourself ragged going to all the school functions and parties, and you are just left with crazy kids and probably some cavities. Bah humbug! :) I hope the kids had fun. :)
Marik's preschool goes around the neighborhood surrounding the school and really cashed in with trick or treating!
The kids are still really into Star Wars, so this year we had Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Padme.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Their costumes turned out fantastic! They all look so cute. Aren't you a talented seamstress!

Alison said...

Wowzas! Autumn looks so cute! I love this song from Ne-Yo that I'm listening to right now...on your other blog. It's one of my favorites. Hi Amber.