Monday, November 12, 2007

Marik's First Steps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo marik!

halle is especially excited. she wants to watch this over and over.

he sure is a cutie.

when will we see you guys again?

what's the status of the mayo job?

keep us posted!

love ya!

erin

Ashley said...

Yay Marik! I like his shirt. What a cute little guy. I also would like to know what is going on with you guys!

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Hey fun times! Glad I could see it! Blogging hmm.. this is all pretty new to me. Thanks for keeping in touch! Love ya

Sarah and David said...

Wow, every time I look on here I am amazed at how beautiful all your kids are! It was fun to catch up on your family. It's been so busy here, David has 5 more med school apps to do. He is starting interviews in January. I wonder where we will end up?? :) My Christmas card is on my blog if you want to see. Merry Christmas
Love! Sarah Warnick