Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


It was a pretty fun Halloween...thrown together as usual. On the 30th, the kids had a school party, so we dressed up for that, and Marik destroyed his dollar store devil costume, so on the big day he got to be whatever fit him...Buzz Lightyear, to the rescue! The parades and parties at the school were pretty fun, and the kids got way too much candy! (I will help out with that problem, no worries!

3 comments:

ec said...

amber...that autumn sure is a beauty. and the boys are getting so old, and handsome too. i can't get over marik. it's been way too long.

move to minnesota. please?

and thanks for all your comments. i love comments.

Ashley said...

Amber! I love it when you update your blog. Your kids are sure cute. I think Marik's costume is my fave! Haha! What a cutie. I miss you!

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Hey... I just found your blog!
I am a little slow!
Actually I stumbled across it on Erins'.
Love it!