Sunday, August 24, 2008

He's Two!





I love these pictures! They just show what a fun personality Marik has! He is such a little comedian, and always brightens our day! I can't believe two years have gone by already. He is still my sweet little baby. Every morning he gives me a great big hug and pats me on the back which is one of my very favorite things. David wanted me to add the picture of the lame cake, and I had too because it is so funny, but don't let the cake fool you...we really do love Marik and wanted him to have a fun birthday. He thought it was great!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again Marik, is that the Alaska tshirt perchance? it looks adorable. what a cute blonde boy. love and miss you all !! gramma C

Ashley said...

Aww! Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe he's 2! Happy birthday Marik!

ec said...

he is so stinkin' cute! happy birthday handsome boy! so excited for christmas.

Rebecca said...

Gotta love Mar. He's got such a fun and creative personality! happy 2nd birthday!

Sarah and David said...

So many exciting things for you guys! Graduating, 10 year anniversary, moving! Holy cow! It's great to catch up.

Allens, Inc. said...

What a little nutcase! He needs to come over and play at our house--he'd fit right in...

Give him a happy birthday kiss from his Auntie Anna!