Thursday, September 11, 2008

Visitors!

 


We have been so lucky to have TWO of our favorite families from Maryland visit us here in Florida...the very sad thing is that I didn't take many pictures at all, so the Hulls aren't even pictured here! They are coming again, so the picture will have to come after the next visit! The Braithwaites stayed for a few days, so the camera was more likely to come out, but I still did a poor job! It was so fun to see you guys, and we look forward to going to Maryland someday for a visit to you and the rest of our favorite people! Just a little post script about the collage...Autumn was practically glued to Miles, the baby in the picture, so the sad look on her face is deceiving...she was thrilled, and would even wait outside his room while he was napping to tell Holly when he made a noise! Since she started kindergarten, every picture of our family that she draws includes me with a "girl baby" in my tummy. Oh boy. I gave her a speech about how fun it is for us to be the only girls in our family. I told her we could do really fun things just the two of us, and she got really excited of course, because she is Autumn...mostly so happy and easy to please!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You know, Autumn might be onto something here...