Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wrestle-mania



Okay, so all three kids are in this video, but there is a star, of course! Note that when Autumn comes in she has a Kleenex on her nose. She tried to wrestle Marik first, and Marik won, leaving her with a bloody nose! We really have no idea where he gets this from. We don't watch wrestling, and this hasn't happened before, except for a few attacks on Brenden Summers when we were in MD!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Loved it!! I love that Marik kid. He cracks me up. I want him to come over here and do some moves.

ec said...

i've watched this a bazillion times already. so funny. he and halle will have to duke it out at christmas ... it will be a close match!;)

ec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb and Casey said...

Amber, that is the cutest video ever. I laughed throughout the whole thing. I can't believe how big Marik is. He was just a little guy when I saw you guys last. Your kids are so darn cute!