This was one wild party! Boys have a lot of energy. All I have to say is thank goodness David's parents were here...they were a big help! I think if I was here by myself I might have been trampled or something! Can you believe he is 8 years old? Happy birthday Porter! You are a great big brother, and we love you!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Porter!
This was one wild party! Boys have a lot of energy. All I have to say is thank goodness David's parents were here...they were a big help! I think if I was here by myself I might have been trampled or something! Can you believe he is 8 years old? Happy birthday Porter! You are a great big brother, and we love you!
Posted by
Amber
at
8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Porter!
Tug a War... what a great idea! Looks like you had fun.
Can't wait to see you.
Nope, I can't believe he's eight. Feels like yesterday I was holding him as a new little baby in the Lethbridge mall and getting odd stares and cruel whisperings from random people. Happy birthday Porter! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment