Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Traditions




I love Christmas Eve. Some of my favorite things are seeing little kids act out the nativity, opening and wearing new pajamas, and my mom reading a story that makes us cry. It wasn't that type this year, but it was geared toward the kids, and they had a good time! I may have to retry the video, but if it works, it is Darren and Erin's girls, Alivia and Halle that are the stars. They were so cute! Autumn was so concerned with her makeshift costume, that she wasn't able to concentrate, and sadly Porter was cut out because I was so focused with how cute the Cahoon girls were!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ec said...

amber. i'm loving that video. thanks for taking it!

you need to come up this summer. i'd offer to drive all the way down there, but i might not be in any condition to do so this year;)

Allens, Inc. said...

Those are my favorite! We look forward to doing the nativity every year. It's always a little bit of a circus, but we hope that something gets through... Loved the video!