Tuesday, March 10, 2009
School Plays
Grandma and Grandpa Edwards were able to be here for both Porter and Autumn's school plays. Porter had Grandma and Grandpa Cahoon in the audience as well. The plays were pretty cute, but we didn't come away with the best pictures. I stole the picture of Porter from Grandma Edwards! I am not sure why Porter is the only Beaver without a hat. The video below is not the cutest of the clips I got, but I opted for the most close, clear, and least shaky...you won't believe this is the best! :) Autumn is the fourth from the right on the front row.
Posted by
Amber
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy cow, your kids look old!! Especially Marik. I love the yodeling. I've got to teach my kids that. On second thought, that's too advanced. We're still trying to get potty-training and standing up for more than 2 seconds down.
Awww. They're all growed up and doing school plays. Cute.
I love that song:)
oh,amber i love it. you got a great picture of autumn. what a wonderful bunch of memories.
Post a Comment