Wednesday, March 18, 2009
St. Pete's Beach
We had a great weekend in Tampa! It is still weird for me that we can go to the beach in March! It was so nice to spend some time as a family and stay at a hotel! (I have always enjoyed staying at hotels, and I think the kids feel the same way!) David was able to go to an Antique book fair, and we played at the beach all day, which turned out to be a little much judging from the sunburns we have! Have I mentioned how great Florida is? Anyone who is cold, come visit!
Posted by
Amber
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jealous! You guys all look so tanned. I bet it's not super windy there either...
I can't believe how long Porter and Marik's is!!! Fun, I want to come to the beach, but I am too fat for a swimsuit!
I was going to say the same thing as Amy. Cute, long hair. Um, it was 40 degrees here and sunny. It's getting warmer. . .
you and autumn are a couple of beauties. seriously.
love all the pics ... we have to come visit soon!
erin
okay, we will! ha ha ha
Post a Comment