Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

We think it was really cool to have our bunnies hopping around the yard at Easter. They are fun...too bad Carlos figured out how to get out again. No worries, he is safe and sound now.

This was the "tent" we set up to watch General Conference from.
I just had to add this picture because despite the fact that Marik doesn't go into the ocean past his knees, he still felt the need to wear these goggles for most of the day. Speaking of the beach, we were lucky enough to meet up with the Newby's, some favorite friends from Maryland. I am kicking myself that I didn't take pictures when they got there! It was so good to see them, and Porter had some boys to play with!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly said...

That picture of Autumn cannot be cuter. You should submit it to the friends of Keith and Carlos committee. Plus, I love Marik. He cracks me up as always. Plus, I'm glad to hear Carlos is still getting out, but still safe and sound.

Ashley said...

Cute cute. Autumn is priceless. I Love the picture of her in the tent. Makes me smile.

Amy said...

We did the tent thing for conference too!! I told the kids it was like when everyone went and listened to King Benjamin. Man I miss you guys!! Marik is to dang cute. I want to go to the beach. We all know that fat looks cuter tan! :) MAYBE someday we can make the drive down to Florida!