Monday, November 16, 2009

October

 
You would think with the amount of time I spent on the kid's costumes this year, (All Star Wars characters: Obe Wan Kenobe, Annakin Skywalker aka "Manakin", and Ashoka from Clone Wars) I would have tried a little harder to get a picture of them all decked out. I had to steal the one of Autumn from a friend's blog. Nice work.
 
Porter and Autumn had a "fun run" fundraiser at school this month, and again, the pictures I took are not great, but this action shot captures the excitement of the day, I think1
 
Happy Birthday David! We celebrated a day late because he was able to go to an Anesthesia Conference in New Orleans that weekend, which included dining at Emeril Lagasse's restaurant with colleagues, so not a completely lame place to be on your birthday. :)
 

We went to a friend's Halloween party, and I took several videos of Marik dancing. He danced for what seemed like an hour and I pretty much had to drag him out of there. I kind of wanted to post more videos because it was just so funny!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, Marik has some great moves!

CJB said...

What a cutie! I've always told Jon my kid will be dancing in my womb!

Sonia Cole said...

So cool! Good job on your blog. The photos of the kids are great!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! Marik's dance moves are awesome. He should be on So You Think You Can Dance!

P.S. You did an amazing job on the costumes. Very talented you are!