Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter!

 

It is pretty crazy that we have a nine year old in our house! We are lucky to have smart, responsible, fun, obedient Porter as our eldest. He is a great example to Autumn and Marik!
 

 

These are some of Porter's friends on his science class field trip last month. We went to the Museum here in town and finally got to see the butterfly exhibit!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Porter! Sorry I'm a lame aunt and didn't call you...

Lisseth said...

Happy belated birthday Porter! We were scrolling through pictures on the playstation and there was one of Porter at James' blessing party (so he was 3?) I said "who is this?" Jamesy said "me." I said look at it very carefully do you really think it is you? He said "yes!" HaHa! I'll email it to you.

Holly said...

Happy birthday Porter! We miss you!

Allens, Inc. said...

Wow! Weird to think of him that old. You guys are going to have to watch that lady-killer...