We have been long overdue for an Edwards family reunion, and the stars aligned and we were all able to be there. All 5 of the Edwards boys and their families! David took really great pictures, so I will have him add to this post. We went to West Edmonton Mall, Gull Lake, and a river in Blackfalds to skip rocks, hike, and enjoy each other's company. We had great food, learned about our Edwards heritage, painted rocks, made birdhouses, got our cavities filled, and even had a great time painting Jon and Dorothy's fence! Jon and Dorothy are amazing for hosting a lot of the event, and pretty much taking on all 14 cousins a lot of the time. Thank you so much to them and Ken and Maxine (and the rest of our siblings) for all the planning and effort, We are extremely grateful to have such an amazing family who we love very much!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Edwards Family Reunion!
Posted by
Amber
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice pics! I have none... I know I can count on you to post some:)
Post a Comment