After the Edwards Reunion we headed back to Raymond to spend a few more days with my family. It is always enjoyable to hang out with my parents, Ashley and her kids and Jess and Cheryl. One of the days there we went to Writing on Stone Provincial park which was a huge hit for the kids. I think it was a highlight for Porter especially who loved exploring the hoodoos.
I called as many Jensen relatives as possible to get together at a park in Lethbridge. We did pretty good for a last minute idea! Prize winner of the night was Emily who had a baby the day before!! Below are some of my favorite relatives: Cheryl, Amy, (me) Laurel, Emily, Tiffany, Ashley and Dena. Note that I am wearing pants. I enjoyed every minute of the weather. Although I love Florida, I am not sure I will ever grow to love my constant sweatiness.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Southern Alberta
Posted by
Amber
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to be the first to comment on these wonderful pictures. loved the day at writing on Stone. Fun Jensen gathering at the Park in Lethbridge. Gotta remember to check Blogs more often! Mom C.
For some reason I thought I had commented on these! Sorry! We miss you guys. Aubrey speaks of your kids often and was so sad that she didn't get to go to Florida with Gramma and Grampa to see you guys. I'm so glad we got to spend time with you this summer though! I'm so excited to have you here Christmas time too!
Post a Comment