David was working nights at Thanksgiving, so I decided to take the kids to Indiana for Thanksgiving with my Aunt Sandy, Uncle Jim, and Kayla, their only daughter that was home. I am so glad that we went! The drive was long, but the kids were pretty good, and we had such a great time. I think it has been a while since I had a Thanksgiving Dinner that delicious! Can you believe that on top of a gourmet meal, the table was totally decked out, complete with place cards?! It just so happened that the family the Alstons had invited over had all three kids the same ages and genders as ours! The kids made friends quickly and had a great time!
Aunt Sandy and Uncle Jim also got tickets to the Pacers game Friday night! It was a very exciting game, ending with a Pacers loss in overtime. It was my first time at an NBA game, as well as the kids. We did a little shopping, eating, talking, playing....the kids had a great time....my cousin Kayla was so fun with them! Thanks, Alstons!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's totally like you to just pick up and go somewhere! I miss you!
wow! You had a full fun time! I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment