Tuesday, December 07, 2010

10 Years Old

I am always nervous about birthday parties, but Porter's 10th was not too bad. He has really nice, well behaved friends which doesn't always help when you get all of them together, but they were great! It was nice to have the park in our neighbourhood to play capture the flag and run around and play together without being cooped up in a house!
David mentioned something recently about Porter driving a car and it freaked me out a little. Double digits. We are not too far away, and Porter grows up in more ways than just his height every day. He is a big help to me, and a good example to Autumn and Marik. He does really well at school, and is a good friend, brother and son. Happy Birthday Porter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He's all growed up... Happy (really) belated birthday Porter! Sorry I'm such a lame aunt and I don't call on the day or anything. Glad to hear you had a good day!