Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Nutcracker

Porter and Preston really wanted to be Russian Bakers in their 4th grade school play "The Nutcracker", and they were able to get to the school early enough on sign up day, thanks to Rebecca to get what they wanted! 3 of us (moms of the bakers) then helped them learn a dance for the play, and they did so good! I think our group were the quickest learners.

After their final performance, they had a field trip to see the ballet version of the Nutcracker. When I asked Porter about it he mentioned it was different from their play, and he told me how, then said my favorite comment: "They had really tight pants." I'll admit, when I have been to ballets, I wonder as well if there isn't some way around that. At least our Russian Bakers didn't have to wear tight pants!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha! Nice observation Porter! I wish I could have seen his play!

Holly said...

Every guy in the world needs stretchy pants!