Friday, January 14, 2011

Last night Porter was presented an award for his artwork at the Thomas Center here in Gainesville. It was pretty neat to see the historic Thomas Center, as well as all the other artwork on display. I think Porter is quite the artist, so it was fun to see him awarded for his efforts.

I had to add this picture to showcase my skills as a photographer...I think I am up next for an award. (Sadly, this was the best of the 10 pictures I took while he was up there...I did get some really clear shots of the lady's head in front of me.)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You crack me up Amber! Very lovely pic :)
As for Porter's artwork, that's amazing! Way to got Porter! I'm really impressed. It looks like he's taking after his mom and dad!

Jandee said...

Awesome art piece. Good job Porter

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Amber, I had no idea Porter was such an artist!! Cliff is always saying what a great boy he is!! And I always say that he has a great mom!

Rachel said...

Wow that's awesome! Go Porter!

Alison said...

Wowzas! Great job, Porter! You ARE an artist. Amber, I love all your fuzzy pictures. You're supposed to say you made it fuzzy on purpose to represent your foggy, misty, proud mother eyes.