How could we pass up this awesome Gainesville event? I love Autumn's face in the first picture! I am so slow at blogging...this was several weeks ago now, but we had pretty nice weather even then, which was great because I remember being cold last year!
We had a hard time passing up other things as well...like face painting for Autumn. Pretty great job, though, so it was worth it!
Making new friends.
Friday, March 04, 2011
Hoggetown Medieval Faire
Posted by
Amber
at
6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks so fun! Autumn's face painting is quite beautiful!
Can Chris and I come visit you next year?
This whole post made me chuckle. First, it took me a while to even find Autumn in the first picture. Her expression made me laugh. I also love the new friends that you made there. Very handsome.
I miss you. I need to hug you.
Post a Comment