Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Years Old!

I can't believe that Marik has been entertaining us for 5 years! We decided he is the comedian of our family. He is always making us laugh at the cute things he says and does.
Marik ended up having his first day of school on his birthday, so I brought Chick Fila for lunch for him and cupcakes for his class. Kindergarten kids are the cutest!
As it is an odd year birthday, we didn't have a party, and Marik decided he wanted to go bowling. I'm not sure he has done it before, but he did pretty good, especially after we discovered the metal guide that kids can put their ball on and just push it. We also had bumpers, so even I bowled pretty well.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe that he is 5 :( I was just looking at the pictures I took of him and you when I went to the hospital to see you. Remember you and David always said Marik is going to be the fat funny kids. Sounds like he is funny, but not fat!