All three of our kids are now in school! I am now babysitting an infant, so I don't have all my days quiet and easy at home, but they are there, and man do I feel the pressure to be productive. Hopefully I will get in the swing of that quickly!
It was a last minute decision to put Marik in Kindergarten since he just turned 5, but since we are now moving to Boston next year, we decided that we can do Kindergarten in two different states. This way he has some structure during the day. I was excited about it, but I was a little sad when I sent him to school. He is my baby, so that is how it is, I guess. He is loving it so far.
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
First Day of School!
Posted by
Amber
at
10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the Boston? I better come visit you soon! I almost came this week but Adam's plans got changed. Next time he goes to Florida I am going to try desperately to go. Good choice in sending Marik to school. He looks very ready.
Post a Comment