Thursday, November 06, 2008
Halloween Fun!
Halloween was pretty fun this year...Marik got to make cookies and a pumpkin, we went to a few parties, and Trick or Treating was a blast! We were unprepared for the amount of kids that would come to our house...our neighborhood is quite busy on Halloween night!
Posted by
David A Edwards
at
12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my goodness. Porter looks so old all of a sudden. Weird. Your kids are so dang cute!
It is probably the beard! :)
I see David in Porter with that beard! What is Marik? He looks like a Crayola, but we aren't sure..
I love Marik. He's the funniest kid ever. Glad to get to see him, oh, and your other kids too. PS Grey said the other day that he wants to marry Autumn. I hope that's OK with her.
okay. that picture of autumn.
her and liv are going to be bffs at christmas. i just know it;)
Post a Comment